- Download the episode
- Read a transcript of the episode
- Podcast RSS feed to subscribe with your favourite podcatcher
Ragnhild was happy about being in Bristol and being able to see Pablo easily. Sumita went to a conference which she enjoyed, and has been reading a book. Laurine was pleased to have been diagnosed with ADHD, and a couple more things.
- Pablo (wikipedia article)
- Pablo (page on the BBC)
- How to best help an autism mum – Sharon King
- How autism freed me to be myself – Rosie King
- Autism Uncut
- George the poet
- Kingdom of Us – Trailer (no subtitles, CN for suicide/death)
Discussion – Musical Connections
Our main discussion was about music.
We discussed how our guests met (thanks to this podcast!) and learnt a little bit about their backstory. We then talked about how music helps them connect with people, dealing with autism disclosure, networking, and how Sumita and Ragnhild started out in music.
Get in touch
Please rate or review us on iTunes or get in touch by leaving a comment on this post, emailing us at flappyhourcast at gmail dot com or sending a message on one of our social media accounts listed below.